MAA Membership Application/Renewal
You are just three simple steps away
1. Complete the application form
2. Enter your check or credit card information.
*The Michigan Assessors Association does not retain any of your credit card or check information once your payment is submitted.
3. Select submit
Important Membership Notice
At the Michigan Assessors Association's 2020 Annual Business Meeting, the Association made three significant changes to the membership structure of the Association.
The membership approved the establishment of a Student Membership. Student Membership are defined as:
"... a person currently enrolled full time in any educational institution or is actively enrolled in a certification program designed to prepare the individual for certification as a Michigan Certified Assessment Technician (MCAT) or Michigan Certifies Assessing Officer (MCAO). The student member candidate shall petition the membership committee in writing for student membership status by submitting a paid membership application with documentation attesting to enrollment in and educational institution or certification program. Membership voted to change the Association's annual membership dues and structure."
1. The Subscribing Advisory position on the Board of Directors will now have a vote on matters before the Board. However, this position remains an appointed position by the President.
2. All Subscribing Members are now able to vote on all matters before the Association. However, Subscribing Members cannot hold elective office on the Board of Directors.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status or dues payment, you can contact the Membership Services Coordinator, Heather Bouck at 517-925-8862 or email the Membership Coordinator.
- If you have questions regarding downloading your eMagazine, you can contact the MAA Webmaster, Matthew Raftary at 734-942-1324 of email the Webmaster.
Continue to Membership Application